United Methodist Connectional Federal Credit Union provides all the benefits of a member-owned financial institution. Membership in United Methodist Connectional Federal Credit Union is open to any member of a United Methodist Church in the North Georgia, South Georgia, Florida and Alabama-West Florida Conferences. Church staff and employees of organizations and ministries affiliated with the United Methodist Church of these conferences may also join. Immediate family members of persons eligible to join may also become members themselves.
- Provides security for funds, with accounts insured up to at least $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration, a U.S. government agency.
- Offers a full line of free or discounted financial products and services.
- Provides dependable, friendly, personalized service.
- Provides printed materials for the introduction and promotion of services.
- Offers convenience.
- Increases members' knowledge of financial options.
- Extends membership privileges to family members.
- Places members' interests first.
If you would like to check your membership availability status, contact us by phone.
Click here to receive a membership application.